Civil Service Clerical Hiring Exam & Practice Exams
Thank you for allowing Job Support Services to assist you on your path to getting hired at a well-paying civil service position. All available positions require both the Verbal and Clerical Abilities Sections. To get started, watch the Civil Service Hiring Guide Videos below, then move on to the Information Sections & Practice Exams which can be taken an UNLIMITED amount of times. Here are some pointers to help you succeed:
- Strive to score 80% or higher on each section. The higher you score, the better your chances of being contacted for an interview.
- Work as quickly as possible on each section.
- Don't jump around from section to section. Take it one section at a time until you master it.
- Take the Practice Exams as many times as you like until you are comfortable with your weakest areas.
- Each section is graded separately so you can focus on the areas you need to improve on.
Office Machine Operator
Education Experience Required:
High School Graduate; 3-6 Months of appropriate experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support at (866) 408-2670. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.